CodyTalks at the...
140 conference smalltown 2011
"We Teach Them to Drive"Read more
CodyTalks Radio Show
Sundays at 7a.m. CST - Wednesdays at 10:30a.m. CST
Hot topics going on in your areaRead more
CodyTalks at the...
140 conference NYC 2011
"How the Internet is like a Small Town"
...Twitter is coffee shop of the world... the whole world can now know about the good or bad thing you did just like it's always happened at the small town coffee shop.
Ok here's the details on the first episode of the show...
Sunday July 1st at 7:00 am CST "CodyTalks" will premiere on 94.7 KSKU in South Central Kansas and a live webcast here on codytalks.com.
Yes... 7:00 am. Yes... on a Sunday. I know its not perfect and it is going to make my dream of massive amounts of Social Media interaction with the show a wee bit more difficult... but beggars can't be choosers... I have never done a live show before, have zero proof I can make this work and I completely appreciate the time I am being given.
We will have guests (sorry in advance guests for making you get up that early) we will talk about issues affecting all of us... and I will try like hell to prove my point that discussing issues instead of getting defensive and taking a "I am right and you are wrong" attitude is the way to work through things... to make your world a little better place.
I'm going to need help to make this a success...
If you think this could be a good idea... please contemplate doing one (or all) of the following things:
1. Like the show on Facebook here
2. Follow the show on Twitter here.
3. Circle the show on Google+ here
4. Spend all your time from now until 7 am on July 1st wearing a sandwich board around with the show info on it...?
5. Send everyone on your phone a text telling them to listen in, once a day, for the next 10 days ...?
6. Buy us some billboards on major highways in your area....?
7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ---- at least contemplate joining us for the premiere episode on July 1 at 7am... Please.
Even if you don't do anything to promote or participate... I appreciate you reading this... I really do. Thanks.